This is a blog made by the group "Hakuna Matata" from the Baking and Culinary Science course of Temasek Polytechnic for the "Basic Food Safety" module
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Reflection Post: Than Jia Hui
Through this project, I get to learn the importance of food safety myself on my own pace. I become more curious about why then to ask how and what. Waiting to be spoon-fed with information. Although it is a little rush for time, but we still manage to do it. Being a food handler, I learn a lot and benefitted a lot from these posts as i get to learn about things that I have never been concerned about before. Learning through this posts, I became more self conscious while handling Food. its also a good opportunity to educate people and to spread the words of a safer food environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment